Sunday, December 16, 2012

Make and/or save money with fiverr

A couple of weeks ago I encountered fiverr.com while surfing the net. It is an marketplace where anyone can sell their services for $5 + extras for more. For ex. one seller makes a video with your testimonial and sends it to their facebook page for only $5. This video could then contain a message of your choosing like your product or webpage. It is a easy, funny and cheap way to get your word out to the masses.

This site seems to bring opportunities for both buyers and sellers. For the buyer this is a perfect buying place to find services at very low prices and easly get the word out. For the seller you can make money by selling your services to buyers from all over the world.

There are so many different services offered on fiverr.com but I'll make a small example list on what is offered.

I will post a video message to your facebook saying what ever you want for $5 - a perfect way to get your message without you yourself making the video.

I will design animal mascot for $5 - need a mascot here is your chance to get one for only 5 bucks.
 
I will distribute 35 flyers in New York City for $5 - get your word out in New York without you even have to be there.
 
I will write a 550 word SEO article in 24 hours for $5 - pretty cheap - get an 550 word SEO article for you website or publish it on Ezine.com for only $5.
 
I will make a video with Santa driving Car and small cute KOALA wishing Merry Christmas or promoting... for $5 - perfect for the holidays to come. Give a Merry Christmas to your loved ones or promote you webpage with a holiday greeting.
 
The list could be made very long as there are hundreds and hundreds more services to choose from. Summarized fiverr.com seems to be a place where you could both save and make money. It is your choice.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that much interesting, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete